Monday, September 11, 2023

Blogging after a hiatus

Have not been blogging or sewing for a very long time. I had stopped buying fabrics since I had accumulated some stash and was thinking to make use of what I have before buying more. But no sewing was getting done. All I was doing was just watching other people sew.  When a quilting subscription box ad popped on my facebook page, I couldn't resist it. I decided to sign up for it and told myself, if I didn't sew anything from it for 2 months in a row, I'd cancel it. Ever since I received my first box in May 2023, I have been sewing a little everyday or almost everyday. I also joined SAQA strolling along 45 day challenge. These 2 things had me sewing a few things. Here are some pics of my recent sewing adventure. My goal is get all of these quilted by october 31st.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.