The black and white quilt top I planned to make a couple of years ago is finally made and now I am in the process of quilting it. I used Christa Watson's "Modern X" quilt pattern from the MQG website. I added a couple of extra columns and made the blocks from 10"x10" precuts. I am so glad I bought the precuts which saved me a ton of time and energy.
The backing for this quilt is my original design. I wanted it to have some color but not ruin the essence of a male quilt. I loved how the backing turned out, but forgot to take pictures before pin basting it. Will soon add pictures of the backing and hopefully the finished quilt.