Sewn my much needed glasses case. Started wearing them just a few months back and it makes reading so much better. Sewn one side to be cute and the other a little creepy, at least it looks creepy to me, trying to have some fun with it. This is # 5 on my Q1 FAL List list as well.
This year I want do a little bit of garment sewing, so I am going to set a goal to sew something to wear once a month. So here it goes
1. Sew a dress for my preschooler- January
2. Sew Mckenzie dress from shwin designs in stretch denim fabric- February
3. Sew a Tunic in grey fabric for myself- March ( need to pick a pattern or make one)
4. Sew sturdy tote bag with inside zipper pockets and outside flap pockets as well as side panel pockets. 5. Sew cozy for eyeglasses- January
6. Quilt the ten Degree wedge quilt.- February/March
6. Make pieced fabric book covers using scraps- two
7. Make a comfort quilt for Ronald McDonald House- February
The first New Year finish is my laptop bag with zipper compartment for cord. I used headliner fabric for cushioning the laptop. This was in my Qtr 4 Finish-A-Long list. Again I didn't get to all the projects on my list but very happy with the ones I did. As usual sewn few projects that was not on the list.