Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Charity quilt 2 for 2014

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11468295/?claim=be4z2tgfqgx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

This is on my FinishAlong Q4 list #5.

These fabrics are from the Ronald McDonald House's quilt kit. I usually make a simple charm square quilt. This time I want to do something different and I am thinking to pair a solid fabric with the prints and do an XO quilt. I am planning to get this done by September.

I started working on this quilt only with the  small yellow print and animal print fabrics, because I want it to be a boy quilt. I am adding other blue and yellow fabric from my stash to make up for the flower fabric elimination. Hopefully it'll turn out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.