Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bubble Dress

I have decided to join Project Run and Play's January Challenge, which is a bubble dress or skirt. I am not sure what I want to make whether its a skirt or dress but I have this material picked up for it right now. 
 I made a bubble dress not just skirt. It took a while to decide on the top fabric. First I wanted to use an red or yellow solid fabric, then I found this multi colored dot fabric in my stash and couldn't resist. So here it is. I couldn't get a picture of this dress on my baby, she can't stay still.




This is one of many pictures I tried to get when she was wearing.
I used a knit fabric as the lining for the skirt and sewn a ribbon around to hide the seems. This could be worn inside out too if you choose because there are no visible seems inside or out.



6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.