Monday, October 10, 2016

Q4 Finish-A-Long list

1. Ten Degree Wedge Ruler quilt
2. cozy for my laptop -
Fabrics for my laptop cozy or sleeve.
3. Finish 4 blocks from Sugar Block Club 2016 and make it a mini quilt wall hanging.
4. Lotus blossom Wall Hanging using PileOFabric pattern

6. PileOFabric Lotus blossom in grey and black tones with green background - need to gather or buy fabric.
7. Make 5 sets of coasters for November 5th and 6th Creative Arts Show.
8. Make a scrappy HST quilt using all the scraps
Few scraps shown here.
9.  Quilt these blocks from sugar block club 2013 to make a medium sampler quilt or two small quilts.




2 comments:

  1. I had to smile at #8. There's no way I could make a quilt that big! LOL Good luck on your goals. You have some great projects, judging by the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cheerful colours you used for your Sugar Block Club quilt. Enjoy the process!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.