Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Update on Colorwheel quilt

Update on Color Wheel Quilt

Almost done. Decided to do a facing instead of binding. Love the look and the simplicity of facing. Need to sew a hanging sleeve. Hand-sewing takes a toll on my wrist, so taking it snaily slow. I also cut the center circle with half inch seam allowance but only sewed a quarter inch. Don't ask me how and why. No, I am not seam ripping and sewing it back again. So need to fix the extra bulk by hand embroidery or quilting or maybe I'll get an idea later. Really will try hard to get a picture done with proper lighting and better focus.

6 comments:

  1. I love color wheels and this one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! I especially like the "petals" quilted around the wheel. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Love the colors with the print in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colourful wheel looks great, rainbows always cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.