Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Charity quilt 2018

I haven't done a charity quilt this year yet. This is pieced with a quilt kit. The kit came with the teal, white and solid pink 6"squares. I switched the pink squares with the blue flower fabric. It goes better with the teal squares than the pink from the kit. I am also quilting this quilt with ruler foot and a ruler. This is my first time using the ruler foot and ruler. Here I am using Squiggy. Completed this quilt 2 months ago and donated as well. Forgot to take a picture of the finished product to post it for FinishAlong Q4.😞




3 comments:

  1. It's a very nice quilt, with pretty fabrics and lovely curved quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family members every time say that I am killing my time
    here at net, however I know I am getting familiarity all the time by reading thes
    fastidious posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.