Monday, April 7, 2014

Finish Along Quarter 2 Goals

This is my first Finish Along link up with The Littlest Thistle. It took me a while to understand how it works so I missed the deadline for the first Quarter Goals list. So I am excited to join now. I am hoping to finish these following projects.

The Quarter Two Finish Along List: in no particular order

  1. Oblongagon QAL with Sew Fresh Quilts- Started already, sewn quilt top, not yet quilted.
  2. Sew summer hat for baby - picked fabric
  3. Sew soft blocks - cut fabric and pattern ready    Done
  4. Sugar Block Club 2014 via Stitchery Dickory Dock blocks - January - May( haven't started yet)
  5. Cute outfit for my baby- Done
  6. Complete Baby girl dress.- sew rickrack, tucks, hem and zipper, bind neck and armhole.   Done
  7. Make gifts for Mother's DayDone
  8. Make 3 Aprons
  9. Sew Kindle cover - longtime overdue, just getting started.  Done
  10. Sew one table runner 


Sunhat pattern + material
Unfinished dress + pattern
Fabric for Kindle Sleeve.
Baby block pattern+ material 
oblongagon quilt - to  be sewn


2 comments:

  1. What a great variety of fun and cute projects! They ought to keep you plenty busy! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't wait to see the new dress and sun hat you have planned! Those are going to be sew cute! Looking forward to your progress with all these great goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.