Monday, June 30, 2014

Gifts

These tissue keepers and grocery bag holders are gifts#7 Finish Along List I made for those who helped me through my difficult pregnancy and childbirth. I was planning to give these out on Mother's day, but did not get it done by then.
Several unexpected things and my crawling baby kept me away from sewing. I am glad to have finished these gifts now. Some of them not pictured here have gone to those whom I intended for.

I received an adorable pocket tissue holder last year from my friend Carole and absolutely loved it. It is very handy, so using that as my  pattern, I  whipped  up a few in just minutes. An easy project anyone can sew.


These are my go to gifts for friends. Very easy to make and really useful in your pantry for all those plastic bags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.