Sunday, June 12, 2016

Laptop sleeve


Again I took so long to sew a project on my Finish-A-Long list. But I sewed a bunch of coasters, key wristlets and Holiday Banners. Today I did finish the laptop sleeve (FAL#4). Originally I sew it a couple of months ago and itturned out a little too tight to get the laptop in and out.  Its for my daughter and both of us loved the fabric we chose for this project. So had to rip it all out and added borders to make it bigger.  
Front of the sleeve
Back of the sleeve

Lining
Finished with Zipper






3 comments:

  1. That's a great laptop sleeve! I'm impressed by all the projects you've been finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on fixing and finishing this. I often find I put off the small adjustments and then when I get to them they are much easier than I imagined. It is beautiful fabric, and a lovely case. Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty that is! Very clever way of doing it. It looks as good with the borders as it did without.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.