Monday, November 27, 2017

Wayward Transparency quiltalong

It's been a while since I have participated in a quilt-along. The last quilt along I did was in 2014 I believe. I really like the discussions, the fabric reveal and finally the quilt reveals that comes with a quilt-along. You feel part of a community. I usually don't join unless I really like the pattern and this time I absolutely love the Wayward Transparent Quilt by Yvonne on Quilting Jetgirl, and was thrilled when she announced the quilt-along. That was in August, Here I am at the end of November, just picked my fabrics.
Kona Mango,  Kona Tangerine and a burgundy cotton fabric 

I have cut what fabrics I have, the rest as soon it is delivered. I feel like I can piece it all up before the quilt finish in mid-December.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.