Thursday, February 8, 2018

Finished Top -Wayward Transparency

I had a late start with the Wayward Transparency quilt-along hosted by Yvonne at Quilting Jetgirl since I took so long in selecting the fabrics, but was able to finish at-least the quilt top by the extended deadline. I liked both the lap-quilt version and the On-point version. Once I started piecing there is no stopping until I sewed the corner triangles to set it on point. I want to take my time to quilt this huge 68"x 68" top. This is the biggest quilt I have pieced so far. Excuse the lighting of the photos, all my sewing was done when there was no daylight. Will try to take pictures during daytime after it is quilted.
Measures 48"x 48" when not set on On-point.
Measures 68" x 68" with On-point setting. 


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty version of this quilt. I like the colors you chose. It's on the list of things I'd like to try, but it won't be this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.